Monday, July 14, 2008

Thank you, Vanessa!

O.K., it's a sucky picture of me, but there I am using one of the wooden spoons.

I was just delighted when I discovered the clothes pins with our names on them. I knew right away where to use them. This is "the white board." It's not just any white board. It's "the" white board. All important family communications, except dates, go on the white board. Dates, of course, go on the white board calendar. Duh.

If someone has an important piece of paper they are supposed to remember, like Andy's school picture form and check, important because school pictures can only be ordered that day (!*!$@! Andy), then the important paper is clipped to the red string with a clothes pin.

Now when a paper appears, it will be easier for family members to determine if it is for them or not. I just love them.

Thank you!

1 comment:

V said...

oh! {claps}
neato!