Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Missing memory card

I have misplaced a memory card with pictures on it that I want to post. I have retaken a few here, but I'm distressed about Andy's graduation pictures. I suppose it will appear. They are so small and easy to misplace.

This is the door Mark made for the cellar door. He covered it with roofing, hoping that it will take less maintenance. There's so much to maintain here, we need to simplify as much as we can.


I took a whole series of pictures of Rob and me replanting this area with grass. It's right at the end of the driveway and was weeds and bald spots. We killed the weeds with round-up, dug out the stumps from cutting down bushes last year, and reseeded. Baby grass sprouted up.

We have so many areas that need reseeding, we just do a section at a time. The first one that I did about two years ago looks thick and lush. I still stand and admire it. We cut down all the old landscaping from around the house, and that one spot's landscaping was thick and had spread. It took us all summer to cut it down, then we ran out of time and just spread some seed late in the fall. In early spring, I spread some more. It looks gorgeous now.

I hope this driveway spot does as well. I will spread some more seed in the fall and spring, and we'll see!

No comments: