Thursday, August 21, 2008

They're Magically Delicious!


I almost jumped up in the middle of my dinner to take a picture of it. I was too tired, though. I had cole slaw made with red cabbage from the garden, a tomato slice on my hamburger, and potato planks from the potatoes from the garden.

We wish we'd planted more cucumbers. They are like garden convenience food. I'd eat one every day for lunch. But only one cucumber plant took. We have been eating bowls of tomatoes with dinner. It's like a salad, but just tomatoes. They are sooo flavorful.

Mark harvested the rest of his potatoes. He figures he grew twenty pounds and the seed potatoes cost as much as twenty pounds of potatoes at Wegmans. So I guess potatoes might not be economical to grow.

We eat lots of stir fry with zucchini and peppers. It's been very good.

No comments: