Thursday, August 14, 2008

Progress

It's hard to see in the picture, but the difference between the cleaned window and the yet to be cleaned window is astonishing. It shows if you compare the green on the left with the green on the right. Dirt is blocking your view of green on the right.

Mark and I are painting the porch. We are trying to combine my talent of nit picking with his talent of grunt work. Together, we will either end up with a beautifully painted porch, or we'll kill each other. Time will tell.

Mark bought the paint and emptied the room. Mark sanded the floor. Mark fixed the vacuum when it over heated. Noticing a pattern? I finally got to feeling bad and started cleaning the dust and windows. I decided that the only way to get the screens clean was to take the vacuum outside. I got one window immaculately clean and it started raining. So I'm taking a break while Mark mows the grass in the rain. My guilt runneth over.

Rob has been washing the glass in the windows. He's been a sport about it. He even washed in the rain. I should get back to work.

No comments: